Pay it Forward Handmade
When a kind hearted blogger commented on my recent post about my depression, I had a little look at her blog and found out that Fiona (for that’s her name) is doing a crafty Pay it Forward Handmade project.
Wikipedia tells me that “pay it forward is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead”
Fiona is due to get something handmade from Annika and, in turn, she’ll send something handmade to me.
All I have to do is offer three bloggers the chance to recieve something handmade from me.
Here are the rules (which I pinched from Annika’s blog!)
1. You have to have a blog.
2. I will make a little something for the first 3 blog owners who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and I will make it and send it to you some time during the next 365 days after you have commented.
3. Make sure you let me know your email address, so that I can get your contact details.
4. To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn’t matter what you give, as long as it is handmade by you!
5. Once you comment here, you need to post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going – you can just copy the rules from me and please include the Pay It Forward badge in your post. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
6. Follow my blog. (Thank you!)
I’m quite excited about this. I’ve only really just discovered the joys of making things from scratch so it’ll be good to put my new skills to good use.