Volunteers/help needed for charity calender shoot
Happy Friday. It’s bit of a different kind of blog post today, as I need your help.
I’ve volunteered to photograph a ‘calender girls’ type calender for some ladies who have all been affected by miscarriage. This fabulous and inspiring group of women have all volunteered to model for a calender that will be sold to raise money for a charity that offers support to other women who have been affected by miscarriage.
The shoot is going to take place on the 25th August central London and I want to make it an amazing experience for these ladies, as well as making sure the calender is fabulous enough to sell like hot cakes.
Here’s what I need:
– As many people as possible to share this blog post: stick it on your Facebook, re-tweet it, email it to your friends
– Someone to lend me a portable studio backdrop, a photobooth backdrop (they have booked a conference room for the shoot, so I need to make it more intimate), a high end venue near Oxford Street where we can shoot or a photographic studio
– a 2nd photographer to be involved/shoot behind the scenes so that we can get as much publicity as possible for the ladies
– a stylist
– hair and make up
– Any other props (flowers, cakes, jewelry, furniture, etc etc) to make the shoot awesome
– Any other offers of help/suggestions about how I can make this awesome and a wonderful experience for the brave ladies who are modeling for the shoot
– Offers of help re publicity
If you can offer your assistance, please do drop me a line at laura.j.babb at googlemail.com
In the mean time swing by the girls’ Just Giving page and show them your support by sponsoring them: http://www.justgiving.com/teams/MCBreakout2013
Laura Babb is a London Wedding photographer, providing quirky, beautiful and creative wedding, portrait and event photography services in London, the UK and beyond.